I'm a FreeLance Article/Content Writer. In this blog you'll find Freelance Article/Contents written by me. Freelance Article Writing is my major skill. I can Write any topics of your choice. And if you need an Article Writer, I'm the one for you. Lets talk

Monday, November 13, 2006

Momomesh's Goals (About Me)



Good morning, i like to write about my goals and dreams in the morning as all journey starts with a single step. And morning seems to be the beginning of a day I'll start here

Site Map
  • Contact Information
  • Sample Articles
  • Rates / Payment Processors (Subjected to Change)
  • Completed Projects and Accomplishments
  • Support Me / Client Testimonials
Laying Out My Cards

  • Experienced Article Writer
  • Able to write on any topics of your choice
  • Researcher
  • SEO / Keyword Orientated
  • I am experienced in relating Your selected Keywords with Your Title / Project
  • Understands different languages so Information can be obtain not only from one source
  • Understands English, Chinese, Malay
  • Press Release
  • Proofreading
  • Re-Writings
  • Poet Writer
As you can see I'm an Article Writer that comes in a package.
Hire me and you will not only get an Article Writer.

Financial Goal (I will slowly increase)

Well, to get the obvious issue outa the way I'm gonna start with $money or Ching Ching's.
My financial goal for now is to earn $1000.00 per month. Now it may sound foolish to some giant industry maker or internet guru that accidentally visited my site, but it's a start

I started my financial goal at $1000.00 because it's a good number to start with and is "achievable". When planning for one's financial goal, i believe that it would be better to stick to "down to earth" rather than the quote "Aiming for the moon, if you can't hit it you'll get the stars". I'll explain in detail later on my financial planning

Calculation

  • If you divide $1000.00 / 30 days
  • you must earn around $34.00 rounded up per day with articles
  • I charge (For Now) $4.00 per article (500 words)
  • Divide $34.00/$4.00 you get 9 articles per day
  • My Goal is to write 10 articles per day by increasing my charge to $10.00 per article
So guys, help me out here. I'm busting my buns out nowadays to writing articles at lower price as i get more projects. In a Nut Shell I'm gradually increasing my value or myself and the quality of my contents as you can check on my improvements on writing Articles.



Reason for Such Goals

This is a little story of me and my family so if you get bored just jump right in to business

I come from a poor family although i manage to finish college as an Advance Diploma in E/E (electrical electronics), my thoughts are always elsewhere.

Sometimes......don't you feel or think about this?

I sometimes feel that I'm underestimating my own abilities, and i have gifts that out spur others in a different kind of level. "Everybody has some abilities better than other people, don't look down on yourself". And thus no one is perfect, but in some ways each and everyone is special in a way. And through a life of tough decisions; I've decided not betray my own abilities as these abilities or gifts, so to speak are born with you as a gift from a higher level of life in other words "A gift from GOD".

And once, a Friend from the internet....no, a "Guru" i would call her/him, gave me the encouragements and push to use my abilities (gifts) to the fullest.

he/she said to me:

"To betray your own abilities by not

shining or fully utilizing them,

is to betray one's self and the gift God gave to you"


and i added:

"Knowledge is Power, Only if you Use It"


"These ARE my real plans and Goals, and

i plan keeping the promise i made to myself and my love ones"


Thanks for all the support

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home