I'm a FreeLance Article/Content Writer. In this blog you'll find Freelance Article/Contents written by me. Freelance Article Writing is my major skill. I can Write any topics of your choice. And if you need an Article Writer, I'm the one for you. Lets talk

Monday, November 13, 2006

Rates / Payment Processors

Ok, the thing everybody's curious about.

My Rates:

250 words and below = $2.00
500 words and below = $4.00
1000 words and below = Contact me for More Info

I accept:

  • Paypal (I'm Verified) = momomesh@yahoo.com
  • e-gold = 2768441

The reason why i charge more for more words, is that the more words you put into your article means the more content and research is needed to write the article.

And trust me, usually the articles that you would give me are those that has hardly any available info on the net.

Or in other words, the info is so scarcely distributed on the net a tremendous amount of effort is needed to do the research and understanding beforehand on writing the article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home